What speeds can I expect from my DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi system?
Your internet speed is generally determined by the connection and service levels your local Internet Service Provider (ISP) or telecom/satellite deliver to the jobsite. Once you have an internet connection on at the site, the DEWALT Jobsite WiFi system can wirelessly expand the service to cover the entire property.
For optimal performance we recommend at the very least a 50Mbps down and 25Mbps up ISP connection. More bandwidth will obviously help the performance even more. For comparison, the below table provides typical performance of common tasks.
Note - WiFi speeds will vary greatly by Internet Service Provider (ISP), bandwidth/data plan, and number of users at a given time.
Was this answer helpful?
Answers Others Found Helpful
- Why is my connection speed slower at certain times of day for my DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi system?
- Do you have technicians that can set up my DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi system?
- Can I get step-by-step instructions for installation of DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi system?
- What is the DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi system?
- How does the DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi system work with my existing IT system?