What kind of security settings are available for my DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi system?
The DEWALT Jobsite WiFi system is equipped with a best in class WiFi security protocols. When first setting up a WiFi network, you can create up to three networks that each broadcast with a separate name & password and select between WPA2 or WPA2-Enterprise encryption.
By default, all communication traffic between access points is secured with point-to-point 192-bit encryption keys. If one of your access points go offline, you will receive a notification and to deter theft, the access point cannot be registered to another account until it is deleted from yours.
Was this answer helpful?
Answers Others Found Helpful
- How can I get a parts list or manual for my tool?
- What kind of advance network management or configuration features are available with my DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi system?
- Can I get step-by-step instructions for installation of DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi system?
- Why is my connection speed slower at certain times of day for my DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi system?
- Are there any limitations to plugging my DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi Access Point into a 3rd party router?