What kind of security settings are available?
You can create up to three networks that each broadcast with separate SSIDs & passwords and select between WPA2 or WPA2-Enterprise encryption. This can be done when you first create a network, and can also be edited from the DEWALT WiFi app or digital.dewalt.com website.
By default, all communication traffic between access points is secured with end-to-end 192-bit encryption keys and XSalsa. To help deter theft, the Access Points cannot be registered to another account until it is deleted and unregistered from your account.
Was this answer helpful?
Answers Others Found Helpful
- How can I get a parts list or manual for my tool?
- Why is the product registration site not working for me?
- What kind of advance network management or configuration features are available with my DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi system?
- Do you have the Manual for the DEWALT DCR025 Bluetooth Radio?
- What kind of screws do I use in the DCF6201 Collated Magazine?