Will multiple wired Access Points increase the bandwidth of my DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi system?
Yes, we suggest placing multiple “Origins” (Access Points with a wired LAN connection) to enhance network redundancy and performance. Multiple “Origins” will supply the mesh with network failovers should Access Points lose power or become obstructed. This also will reduce wireless hops between Access Points which will improve mesh performance.
Was this answer helpful?
Answers Others Found Helpful
- How can I get a parts list or manual for my tool?
- When should I connect more than one Access Point into my Local Area Network (LAN)?
- Why is my connection speed slower at certain times of day for my DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi system?
- How many users can connect to the DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi system?
- DEWALT® DWST17510 Radio Manual