What if I forget the password to my DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi system app?
You can reset your password online or by opening the DEWALT Jobsite WiFi app and selecting Forgot your Password. We will send an email with instructions to reset your password. Note, all DEWALT passwords must be a minimum of eight (8) characters with at least one capital letter, one lowercase letter, and one number.
If you cannot remember the email address used to set up your DEWALT Jobsite WiFi account, contact support and we will do our best to help you recover the account
Was this answer helpful?
Answers Others Found Helpful
- How do I locate the nearest authorized repair center for my Black & Decker, DEWALT, Porter Cable and Devilbiss products?
- What web site can I order parts for DEWALT, Black and Decker, and Porter Cable products?
- Can I get step-by-step instructions for installation of DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi system?
- What happens to the DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi system if there is a power outage?
- The general contractor installed a DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi system on the jobsite. Can you get me access?