Is there an Ethernet cable in the DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi Access Point box?
An Ethernet cable has not been included with your DEWALT Jobsite WiFi Access Point. An Ethernet cable will be required to connect your first unit to the Internet Service Provider modem. Steps to connect your first DEWALT Jobsite WiFi Access Point are available here.
With the first WiFi unit connected to the internet, all other units installed on site can communicate wirelessly to build a meshed WiFi network that covers the entire jobsite.
We recommend using CAT5E or greater Ethernet cables to ensure maximum throughput and performance.
Was this answer helpful?
Answers Others Found Helpful
- How can I get a parts list or manual for my tool?
- How do I locate the nearest authorized repair center for my Black & Decker, DEWALT, Porter Cable and Devilbiss products?
- What web site can I order parts for DEWALT, Black and Decker, and Porter Cable products?
- Can I get step-by-step instructions for installation of DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi system?
- What is the warranty for DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi Access Points?