What is the warranty for DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi Access Points?
This applies to DEWALT Jobsite WiFi Access Points only. If you have a power or hand tool that may need support or service, please contact 1-800-4-DEWALT or your nearest DEWALT Service Center.
DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or abuse. In addition to the warranty, the DEWALT Jobsite WiFi Access Point is covered by our:
1 YEAR FREE SERVICE
DEWALT will maintain the product and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT product for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others.
Was this answer helpful?
Answers Others Found Helpful
- How can I get a parts list or manual for my tool?
- What is the DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi system?
- Why is my connection speed slower at certain times of day for my DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi system?
- Do you have technicians that can set up my DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi system?
- Is there a contract or annual subscription with the DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi system?