What blade type does B&D Jig Saw BCS601 use?
The Black & Decker BCS601 jig saw uses the T shank blades
Was this answer helpful?
Answers Others Found Helpful
- How can I get a parts list or manual for my tool?
- What size is the arbor hole for the B&D lawnmower blade part number 243550-00?
- Is there an instruction manual available for the BD200MT oscillating tool?
- What blades can I use in the VersaPak® multipurpose saw VP650?
- Is there a way to cross reference the parts listed in the manual for the BD200MT to the Porter Cable brand accessories that can be used with this tool?