I am near an Access Point, so why am I getting poor signal/service?
In a mesh network there are multiple Access Points but your device will only connect to one Access Point at a time. As you walk around the site your device will remain connected until you are far enough away from an Access Point that your device seeks a new one to connect to. The decision to connect to a particular Access Point is determined by your device, so if you are moving you may not be always be connected to the closest Access Point. Toggling the WiFi on your device off and on will force the device to connect to the closest Access Point and help improve your performance.
Was this answer helpful?
Answers Others Found Helpful
- How can I get a parts list or manual for my tool?
- Where can I get MSDS, SDS TSD on DEWALT crayons?
- What should I do with my Access Point if the app or web is showing poor performance?
- What does the LED light on the DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi Access Point mean?
- What is the warranty for DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi Access Points?