The entire site can’t connect to the internet.
Start by checking connectivity at the Access Point connected to your Internet Service Provider (also known as the Origin). If you are unable to surf the Internet, try power cycling the Origin off and on, allowing 2-3 minutes for the power cycle. If you still cannot surf Internet, check both the Ethernet cable and the connection from the ISP. If the cable is damaged or not working, replace it. If you still cannot surf while directly connected to the ISP line, contact your Internet provider for further troubleshooting.
Was this answer helpful?
Answers Others Found Helpful
- Why is the product registration site not working for me?
- What is the DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi system?
- What speeds can I expect from my DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi system?
- Once my compressor builds to its maximum pressure and cuts off there is a constant flow of air coming from the area where the small tube connects to the pressure switch. Will I need to replace the entire switch?
- Where do I install my DEWALT Jobsite WiFi Access Points?