How long does it take to charge my cordless lawn mower?
Our cordless lawn mowers use a two stage charging process. The first stage of charging takes about 3 hours (depending on depth of discharge) and will recharge the battery to about 75% of its full capacity. The second stage of the charging process will charge the battery to its full capacity. Approximate times to reach full charge from a fully depleted battery are listed below:
12 Volt models: 18 hours
24 Volt models: 24 hours
36 Volt models: 12-20 hours
In order to maintain optimum battery life and run-time, please fully charge your lawn mower's battery after each use.
Was this answer helpful?
Answers Others Found Helpful
- Can I charge my cordless mower in extreme high temperatures and what effect does this have?
- Troubleshooting tips for CMM1200 cordless lawn mower
- Why is my mower not running after I have charged it?
- How many amps does the charger for the 36 volt lawn mowers (part # 90547460) draw when charging at 120 volts?
- What is the run time on the batteries for the CM1936ZF2 cordless lawn mower?