Where can I find information on DEWALT Radial Arm Saws?
DEWALT stopped producing radial arm saws for the US market in 1985.
If you require repair parts for your radial arm saw contact the DEWALT Service Center nearest you for price and availability of the parts you need. Please note that in some cases the parts you need may be obsolete and will no longer be available from a DEWALT service center.
Alternate sources for parts, literature and accessories, if available, are Bradley Tools and Fasteners, 515-331-0878 or the Original Saw Company, toll free 1-800-733-4063. Both companies sell refurbished DEWALT radial arm saws as well as replacement parts and accessories. Please contact them directly for price and availability.
Thank you for your interest in DEWALT tools and we hope you find this information useful.
Was this answer helpful?
Answers Others Found Helpful
- How can I get a parts list or manual for my tool?
- What web site can I order parts for DEWALT, Black and Decker, and Porter Cable products?
- How do I find parts for my Black + Decker home appliance?
- How do I locate the nearest authorized repair center for my Black & Decker, DEWALT, Porter Cable and Devilbiss products?
- How do I find manuals, parts lists, and/or exploded views on DEWALT ServiceNET?