What is the accuracy of the Bulls Eye Laser Levels?
The BDL100S BullsEye Laser Level and Stud Finder is accurate to +/- 1/8" at 14 feet .
The BDL200S Bullet Laser Level is accurate to +/- 1/8" at 10 feet.
The BDL250S and BDL260S Stick Laser Levels are accurate to +/- 1/4" at 50 feet and can shoot up to 100 feet.
The BDL300S 360° Auto Laser Level is accurate to +/- 1/4" at 20 feet, can shoot up to 30 foot radius.
The BDL400S CROSSHAIR 90° Auto Leveling Laser is accurate to +/- 1/8" at 10 feet.
Answers Others Found Helpful
- Is my Black & Decker laser level intended for outdoor usage?
- 77-500 IntelliSensor™ Pro Instruction Manual
- 77-260 IntelliLaser™ Pro Instructions
- 77-188 Laser Level Instructions
- How can I check to see if my DW096 Auto Level is calibrated properly?