What is the accuracy of the Bulls Eye Laser Levels?
The BDL100S BullsEye Laser Level and Stud Finder is accurate to +/- 1/8" at 14 feet .
The BDL200S Bullet Laser Level is accurate to +/- 1/8" at 10 feet.
The BDL250S and BDL260S Stick Laser Levels are accurate to +/- 1/4" at 50 feet and can shoot up to 100 feet.
The BDL300S 360° Auto Laser Level is accurate to +/- 1/4" at 20 feet, can shoot up to 30 foot radius.
The BDL400S CROSSHAIR 90° Auto Leveling Laser is accurate to +/- 1/8" at 10 feet.
Answers Others Found Helpful
- Where can I find instructions on the Stanley Auto-Leveling Rotary Laser Level?
- Where can I find the manual for the Stanley STHT77341 Cross 90 Self Leveling Laser?
- Where can I get a copy of the Manual for the Stanley® STHT77349 Line Laser?
- Where can I find a manual for the STHT77342 laser level?
- Do you have the manual for the DEWALT DW055E Laser Distance Measurer?