What can I use to clean the blades on my hedge trimmer?
You can clean your hedge trimmer blades using soap and water, as long as you dry off the blade at the end and lubricate the blade before storage,preventing rust formation. However, it's usually enough to brush off the unit sufficiently and then spray the blades with WD-40 or a similar spray-type lubricant before storage.
Was this answer helpful?
Answers Others Found Helpful
- How can I get a parts list or manual for my tool?
- Is oiling needed for hedge trimmers?
- What can I do to sharpen my hedge trimmer blades?
- How do I measure the length of the blade on my hedge trimmer?
- How did Black & Decker test the NHT518 and come up with the fact the unit trims up to 1200 square feet on a single charge?