What does the black diamond mean on the measuring tapes?
The black diamond marks every 19.2" on our tape rule blades. This is for spacing of engineered joists common on job sites.
The 19.2 inches allows for a break at 8 foot to accommodate full sheets of plywood.
Was this answer helpful?
Answers Others Found Helpful
- How can I get a parts list or manual for my tool?
- What is the purpose of the DW7511 Diamond Wheel Dresser?
- DeWalt Chalks SDS - MSDS, Black, Blue, Red, and White
- What is the meaning of the term "cycle" when referring to the filter used in the D25300D?
- Do you have a Manual for the DEWALT® DCE100 Blower?