What does the black diamond mean on the measuring tapes?
The black diamond marks every 19.2" on our tape rule blades. This is for spacing of engineered joists common on job sites.
The 19.2 inches allows for a break at 8 foot to accommodate full sheets of plywood.
Was this answer helpful?
Answers Others Found Helpful
- How can I get a parts list or manual for my tool?
- DeWalt Chalks SDS - MSDS, Black, Blue, Red, and White
- What is the purpose of the DW7511 Diamond Wheel Dresser?
- Do you have a Manual for the DEWALT® DCE100 Blower?
- What do the letter/number code mean on an abrasive grinding wheel?