What web site can I order parts for Porter Cable products?
For USA Based customers only, we have a website where you can read the parts exploded art and order the parts you need:
For Porter Cable: http://www.servicenet.portercable.com
For Canadian customers:
Please contact your local factory service center for parts. When you enter your postal in the zip code field, please use only the first 3 digits of your postal.
Was this answer helpful?
Answers Others Found Helpful
- How can I get a parts list or manual for my tool?
- Why is the product registration site not working for me?
- Do you have a Manual for the DEWALT® DCE100 Blower?
- Where can I find the owner's manual to my heated jacket?
- What is the kerf or thickness of the blade used on the DW682 plate joiner and how deep of a cut should it make?