What is the warranty for DEWALT Hand Tools?
Please note: This applies to hand tools only. If you have a power tool that may need service, please contact your nearest DEWALT Service center. To find the one closest to you, please follow this link.
DEWALT HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DEWALT warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
If you believe that your tool meets the criteria for warranty replacement, please send the product to the address listed below.
Stanley Black & Decker
100 Passmore Lane
Jackson TN 38305
Attn: Quality Assurance
Please be sure to include the return address and a phone number. We will contact you if we have any questions.If the tool is found to be defective, a replacement will be sent to you.
To see this list in Spanish, please open the attachment.
Para ver esta lista en español, por favor abra el archivo adjunto.
Attachment: Dewalt Hand Tools Warranty.docx.pdf
Was this answer helpful?
Answers Others Found Helpful
- How can I get a parts list or manual for my tool?
- What is the warranty of the DEWALT® D7PW and where does it go for a warranty claim?
- Do you have tools that are made in the USA? Can I get more information on the DeWalt Made in the USA product line?
- How do I find manuals, parts lists, and/or exploded views on DEWALT ServiceNET?
- Do you have a Manual for the DEWALT® DCE100 Blower?