Why is the product registration site not working for me?
At this time we are experiencing some glitches with certain web browsers types. Our internal IT and web teams are working hard to fix the issues. We apologize for the inconvenience and assure you we are currently working on a solution for all browser types.
Product registration is not required for warranty service. Please keep a copy of your receipt. Our tools are also stamped with manufacturing dates that help us determine warranty eligibility.
Was this answer helpful?
Answers Others Found Helpful
- How do I locate the nearest authorized repair center for my Black & Decker, DEWALT, Porter Cable and Devilbiss products?
- What web site can I order parts for DEWALT, Black and Decker, and Porter Cable products?
- How can I get a parts list or manual for my tool?
- Do you have a Manual for the DEWALT® DCE100 Blower?
- Where can I find the owner's manual to my heated jacket?