Can tools be recycled, and how do I do it?
Thank you for your interest in joining Stanley Black and Decker in our efforts to embed EcoSmart Values in everything we do.
To learn more of our efforts visit us at:
STANLEY Product Recycling PolicyWhen a product of ours reaches end of life, you can send it to the address below and we will properly recycle the product. We’ve partnered with a recycler that is certified to both the Responsible Recycling (R2) Practices and the Recycling Industry Operating Standards™ (RIOS™).
STANLEY Product Recycling Program
701 East Joppa Road, Building 600 Garage
Towson, MD 21286
If you would prefer to locally recycle your product, please visit Earth 911’s recycling search website to find a recycler near you.
Was this answer helpful?
Answers Others Found Helpful
- Does Stanley Black & Decker recycle products and parts that are no longer being used?
- Is there an MSDS available for Lithium Ion Batteries?
- Is there an instruction manual available for the LDX172C cordless drill?
- Is there a parts list and manual available for the CM2045?
- Is there an instruction manual available for the CHV1410L dustbuster vacuum?