What does the LED light on the DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi Access Point mean?
The LED on your Access Point can flash a variety of colors and patterns depending on its status. Here is a guide to the LED behavior:
Solid Green: Access Point is meshed with other Access Points
Solid Blue: Access Point is configured, but not meshing with other Access Points
Blinking Green (constant): Access Point is meshed but has poor connection to other Access Points (can also occur when there is very network high traffic, for instance when running a speed test)
Blinking Green/Yellow pattern: When the Access Point encounters an issue it will display a pattern of green/yellow flashing lights.
Error code 521 is expressed as a sequence of green/yellow lights: 5 blinks, 2 blinks, 1 blink, and repeat.
Error code 521 is there to alert you that there is interference on the 5 Ghz channel. 5 Ghz performance will be impacted until this is addressed. Changing channels to a different 5 Ghz channel can resolve this issue.
Blinking Red: Hardware fault detected. Contact DEWALT Customer Support
Blinking White/Light Blue: The Access Point is powering up. This will take up to three minutes.
Was this answer helpful?
Answers Others Found Helpful
- How do I reset my DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi Access Point?
- What should I do with my Access Point if the app or web is showing poor performance?
- Where do I install my DEWALT Jobsite WiFi Access Points?
- What are IT considerations for using the DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi system?
- What’s included with my DEWALT Jobsite WiFi system?