Why is my connection speed slower at certain times of day for my DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi system?
The performance of your unit is affected by the network’s performance which in turn is based on a variety of factors, including the incoming bandwidth from your Internet Service Provider (ISP), strength of the mesh network, network settings, etc.
If you have a large number of users on the network simultaneously, or if one or more users are uploading or downloading large files (e.g., BIM updates), then the other users may temporarily experience network slowdowns. Performance for your unit will return to normal as demand on the network decreases.
If you find that your throughput is slowing down, you can connect a second DEWALT Jobsite WiFi Access Point (AP) to an internet service provider (ISP) using an Ethernet cable and weather seal.
For more information on connecting a second AP to the internet, check out When should I connect more than one Access Point into my LAN?
Was this answer helpful?
Answers Others Found Helpful
- Why is the product registration site not working for me?
- How can I get a parts list or manual for my tool?
- Do you have a manual for the DEWALT® DWST08810 Tough System Radio?
- What speeds can I expect from my DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi system?
- Do you have a Manual for the DEWALT® DCE100 Blower?