How do I reset my DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi Access Point?
You can factory reset the DEWALT Jobsite WiFi Access Point by pressing and holding the reset button next to the LED light for twenty seconds. The Access Point will briefly reboot and will come back online, unconfigured from any WiFi mesh networks.
You can also reset the Access Point from the App or Web as well.
DEWALT WiFi App
Tap on the Access Point> Tap Remove From Network
Click on the three little dots next to the Access Point> Click Remove> Confirm you want to remove the Access Point
Note - resetting the Access Point will not unregister from your account. If you dispose of or resell an Access Point refer to How do I remove a DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi Access Point from my account?
Was this answer helpful?
Answers Others Found Helpful
- How do I remove a DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi Access Point from my account?
- Can I get step-by-step instructions for installation of DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi system?
- Do you have technicians that can set up my DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi system?
- Why is my connection speed slower at certain times of day for my DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi system?
- What are IT considerations for using the DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi system?