What are IT considerations for using the DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi system?
The DEWALT Jobsite WiFi system is designed to be an extension of your corporate IT standards. This is accomplished by setting up VLANs and using WPA2 Enterprise.
If you have a company-managed IT system on the jobsite or if your DEWALT WiFi Access Point is having difficulty connecting to the internet, contact your company’s IT group to investigate options - which may include opening ports or updating firewall settings. For more information on integration with existing systems, check out How does the DEWALT Jobsite WiFi system work with my existing IT system?
DEWALT has published an IT guide here.
Was this answer helpful?
Answers Others Found Helpful
- What is the DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi system?
- The general contractor installed a DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi system on the jobsite. Can you get me access?
- What’s included with my DEWALT Jobsite WiFi system?
- How does the DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi system work with my existing IT system?
- What if I forget the password to my DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi system app?