Can I use a Pergo Specialty Blade on my DEWALT® Table Saw?
We cannot recommend using a Pergo specialty blade on any of the DEWALT table saws. Most of these blades are an extremely thin kerf, thinner than the riving knife or splitter on most table saws. This can cause binding against the riving knife while trying to make a rip.
Was this answer helpful?
Answers Others Found Helpful
- How can I get a parts list or manual for my tool?
- Was there a change made to the manual for the DW745 10" Bench top Table Saw?
- Do you have a manual for the DEWALT® DWST08810 Tough System Radio?
- Do you have a Manual for the DEWALT® DCE100 Blower?
- What is the kerf or thickness of the blade used on the DW682 plate joiner and how deep of a cut should it make?