Tough Grip is a new screw driving range we introduced last year in and is engineered for use in Impacts and Drill/Drivers. The “tough grip” feature is with regards to the optimized geometry for fastener engagement, minimizing cam-out during use.
Was this answer helpful?
Answers Others Found Helpful
- What is the difference between the Black & Decker Comfort Grip and Pivot Control lawn mowers?
- Does the Gecko Grip level adhere to surfaces?
- Is there Latex in the soft grip on the ScumBuster?
- Is there an MSDS available for the Gel Grip on Black & Decker power tools?
- Are there replacement batteries available for the Tough Bright Spotlights?